The photo contest is over. We hope you will join us next year! For contest results, visit the photo gallery.
Attend the Whitemarsh Encampment Re-enactment at Hope Lodge on November 7 and 8, 2015. Take photos of the re-enactors, the skirmishes, your friends, other visitors, the buildings and grounds, a “selfie,” or anything at the Encampment and submit your best photo or two in the contest. Photos will be judged by the Friends of Hope Lodge. Prizes will be awarded for the top ten winners, as well as the best “selfies." Prizes include photo albums from Larmon Photo in Abington, copies of Hope Lodge and Mather Mill: Pennsylvania Trail of History Guide, and other Hope Lodge related items. Winning photos will also be exhibited on the Friends of Hope Lodge website.
- Photos must be taken at 2015 Whitemarsh Encampment Re-enactment at Hope Lodge.
- No more than one (1) entry of up to two (2) photos per person. Only one (1) prize per person.
- Photos must have been shot and be owned by the entrant.
- Entries may be submitted by mail to: 2015 Whitemarsh Encampment Photo Contest, Hope Lodge, 553 S. Bethlehem Pike, Fort Washington, PA 19034 (download the mail-in form) OR with the electronic submission form below.
- Electronic submissions must be per the following specifications: .jpg, .png or .gif files only. All entries will be resized automatically to a maximum of 1,200 pixels wide or in height.
- Entries must include the name, address and telephone number of the entrant.
- All entries become the property of the Friends of Hope Lodge and will not be returned to the entrant.
- Entrants agree that entered photos may be displayed at the Friends of Hope Lodge website and may be used, with attribution, in promotional material for future Encampments.
- Entries must be submitted by November 27, 2015. Mailed entries must be postmarked no later than November 27, 2015.
- Contest winners will be announced at the Friends of Hope Lodge website and winners will be notified by mail by December 15, 2015.
Please enter the attached photo(s) in the 2015 Whitemarsh Encampment Photo Contest: